Setup and Install Email Accounts
Setting up Microsoft Outlook to connect to your website email account is a task that many encounter problems with. It is one of our frequently asked questions here at Studio Licious Group, but fear not! Our server is designed to automatically setup your email settings. All you need to do is enter your email address and password when you open Outlook, and our tools will do the rest and have you swiftly connected with Outlook.
Manual settings to setup an email account on Outlook
Even though we do offer the setup as an automatic service, you may want to setup and install your email account on Outlook yourself. We’ve included the step-by-step process for manual setup for those who prefer the do-it-yourself method. In secure SSL/TSL Settings, here are the details to use for manual setup:
- Open Outlook and select File > Add account
- Select Advanced options and check the manual setup box
- Under Choose Service, check the POP or IMAP option
- Enter your email account under username
- Enter the email account’s password as your password
- For the incoming server, enter your site name, e.g. mail.yourdomain.co.za, and IMAP Port: 993 or POP3 Port: 995
- For the outgoing server, enter your site name again and SMTP Port: 465
- Note that IMAP, POP3 and SMTP require authentication
- Click Connect
The benefits of using Outlook
Microsoft Outlook helps you keep your world organised with email and calendar tools. With Outlook you can easily manage all your email accounts without switching between apps. There are many different types of email accounts you can add to Outlook, including your Studio Licious Group hosted email account. You can prioritise your most important emails into a Focused Inbox and save everything else so you can see it when you’re ready. Outlook automatically syncs your email with your calendar and allows easy collaboration between other Microsoft Office tools as well as partner apps and services like Dropbox and Skype, helping you make your work more efficient and streamlined. For more information or assistance setting up email accounts on Outlook, contact Studio Licious Group today.