Launching a website can be exciting. You are entering a new world, and your foothold in this new world is a website that you’ve invested time, money and energy in. However, this new world comes with its own perils, and as such, it’s important to protect your investment. Studio Licious Group’s SiteLock will automatically scan your website for any malware, vulnerabilities and threats, allowing you to rest assured that your website is safe.
SiteLock features and what they do
SiteLock comes with a wide range of features that help protect your business and its reputation:
- Malware scans and Automatic malware removal – SiteLock proactively monitors for any malware on your website. Depending on your security plan, you will benefit from automatic malware removal whenever a threat is detected.
- Vulnerability scans – SiteLock will automatically scan your applications to ensure that they are secured and up-to-date.
- OWASP protection – the Open Web Application Security Project recognises 10 major app security flaws. SiteLock protects against all of them.
- The SiteLock Trust Seal – our Trust Seal helps you reassure your customers that their data is protected on your website. All our security plans include this feature.
- Firewall – SiteLock uses TrueShield Web Application Firewall, which provides excellent protection against hacking attacks.
SiteLock plans and payment
We offer three plans at SiteLock. Find, which is the basic option, costs R299/year. This service includes daily malware scanning for 25 pages, daily blacklist monitoring, SiteLock Risk Score, a one-time website application scan, one-time SQL injection scan, and a one-time Cross Site Scan. Our other two options are called Fix and Defend, and they are priced at R1199/year and R3,599/year, respectively. The Fix option includes all the features of Find, alongside daily malware scanning for 500 pages, daily SMART scans, automatic malware removal, TrustShield protection, WordPress scans, spam blacklist monitoring, and daily website application, SQL injection and cross site scans. The Defend option includes all the above features, with the additional three features of web application firewall, global CDN and content acceleration. Contact Studio Licious Group today to find out how to protect your website efficiently.